Thursday, November 13, 2008

Disneyland--an Epic of Pics!!

Ok this will be a long post...but full of pics which is fun--enjoy!!


The first morning getting ready to leave!!

The Pirate Island


On the ferry to the island.

The train--nice resting ride.
This is my brother-n-law Jim--my official ride date because my sister is pregnant and it usually worked out that we were left over without ride partners so we rode a lot of rides together--funny!
What's up with my little gangsta--throwin signs and posing all ghetto???
Bugs World
AJ loves the shooting range--boys!!
And what trip to Cali is complete without a stop at the beach!!

8 comments:

Vicki said...

What a fun trip! When was your trip and how long were you there?

Cardalls said...

Looks like so much fun! I think that top photo looks an awfully lot like a Christmas card photo! :)

Janalee said...

man you look really skinny, are you working out or what. girl.

Lindsay said...

Great pics! I love ghetto Alex!

Kristen said...

Looks like you had fun. I'm so jealous!

tavia said...

You guys look like you had the time of your life!good to have you back

Cannata Clan said...

So mean of you guys not to invite the rest of us!

Broderick Clan said...

I'm so glad you had a great time! I wonder where Alex gets all that posing in pictures thing? It wouldn't be from his mom would it?