Monday, February 9, 2009

Fun Girls Weekend in Cougar Country

Last weekend my friend Kristin invited me on a roadtrip to visit our friend Kristen in Utah. We had sooo much fun--starting at 6am when we left--right up to end when we coasted in on gas fumes on Sunday!! On Saturday our other friend Randi flew in from good ol AZ for even more crazy fun. We went to a comedy club, ate good food, shopped, saw a movie, and basically acted like silly little girls!! It is so fun to have great friends--which I do for sure! Thanks Girlz!


To the brunettes decked out in black!!

It was like prom all over again--so many pics just before you leave!!

Crazys in the front seat!

Cuteness in the back seat! Ok the front seat was cute too.
The comedy club--Whoo whoo ref!!
Charlotte Russe--they were glad to see us leave!!
This was just the start of the roadtrip--see even THAT was fun!!

6 comments:

tavia said...

Looks like a fun time

Cardalls said...

How fun!

Vicki said...

No husbands?!? No kids?!? Now, that's my kind of fun!!

Kristen said...

Good times!

Jesus said...

All I want to know is when is boys weekend away!?! We can go off to Pahrump or Reno. Maybe a campout fishing, grilling and paintballing. All in favor send a message to my facebook!

Janalee said...

still sneaking over to your blog to listen to your playlist. Art HATES HATES HATES when I put on Rihanna's Shutup and Drive.