Sunday, August 9, 2009

Stampin Up Convention 2009

I just got back from my business convention and had such a blast. Stampin Up is a great company to be a part of--mostly because some of my favorite people are there right along with me!! We were given many great ideas and got to create some fun projects, but most of all hanging out with your best friends for a week is the best!! luv you got ink girlz!!


The Got Ink Girlz!

We're magnetic!! lol

Me, Nena, Tiffany, Tami, and Marylynn


Hot Stampin Mama's!


Tami!

Jenn!!
Nena!

We got picked to be VIP's and had a reserved table for lunch--so nice! It must have been the shirts:)

This is the downline--basically 7 generations now! The lady in the middle is the aunt of the lady who started the company--we got connections! LOL

4 comments:

Kristen said...

You stampin' up ladies look like you had too much fun.

nena said...

YEAH GOOD TIMES!!!!! That was me screaming:) You know it was me and you and our cuteness that got us that table!! lol but true!!

randi said...

That looks like way too much fun! Hey check out my new blog ...sellitforfree.blogspot.com I have tons of stamps on there for sell and you can put anything you don't want on there too!

tavia said...

looks like fun!!!