Monday, August 18, 2008

Where We've Been--Final Episode

So after the week of Convention and Scout camp we headed to Arizona to get my boys from my sister's house--and see her new house too! I helped pay back the favor and took her little one for a few days. She has super curly hair and I thought it would be so fun to straighten her hair--this is what happens when I get around her girls!! ("Aunt Lissa this is taking forever") We went shopping and she had to ride the carousel--which totally make me sick (note my face in the picture!!) but I'm such a sucker for these cutey pies!!

My parents ended up coming there and we made a family weekend of it--water park and swimming at the hotels. We even threw a "surprise" party for my brother in law's birthday--well as much of a surprise as you can have in the next door hotel room!

After playing in AZ we only had one week left of summer before J had to go to work so we headed to Mesquite for our 2 free nights at the hotel for more playing and swimming. We are sad to see the summer end but glad to be getting back to the ole routine!!

BRING ON SCHOOL!!!!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

You guys are just crazy! Hopefully we can see you back at church one day. Love the pic of you on the carousel.

Vicki said...

I can't believe summer is over all ready! It went by so quickly. I'm also looking forward to the ole routine, and getting a little more time to myself!

Cardalls said...

Party all the time with the Diaz family! Woohoo!

Broderick Clan said...

I'm glad you had such a fun summer!I also say bring on School!