Friday, February 22, 2008

Flashback Friday! (FBF)

Well, Melissa has been after me to post something on this blog, so here's my attempt to sound interesting. Being FBF (not bff) Let's get a list of your favorite old school songs going. The trick to this list is that you have to pick songs from the 80's or early 90's.
So to start the list off here are my faves:

1: Route 66 - Depeche Mode
2: The Right Stuff - NKOTB (j/K)
2: Bizarre Love Triangle - New Order
3: Just Like Heaven - The Cure
4: Love My Way - The Psychedelic Furs
5: Lips Like Sugar - Echo & the Bunnymen

See if you can list off a few classics too!

5 comments:

Meli said...

1. I love Rock and Roll --Joan Jett
2. Lost In Your Eyes--Debbie Gibson
3. I Think We're Alone Now--Tiffany
4. Anything ABBA
5. Must of Been Love---Roxette

Ok that was really hard cuz I am a totaly idiot when it comes to names of songs and artists. Thanks J for the post :) (my bff)

Kristen said...

Matt totally went to the NKOTB concert. Isn't that funny.

Anonymous said...

Blue monday- new order
anything by mariah carey
humpty dance - digital underground
make it last forever -keith sweat
i think we're alone now - tiffany

Janalee said...

I was a hard rock/country girl

motley crue
reba
garth
poison
queensryche
clint

QnA Drapers said...

Yep I had a KNOTB tape too! And loved anything by Paula Abdul, or the Bangels. Are we getting old?