Monday, March 3, 2008

Afternoons with Alex



This is a typical afternoon with my little Alex. He comes home from Kinder ready to eat lunch, then quietly entertains himself until it is time to get brother. Today he played with bubbles he found in his fishing derby goodie bag (more on that to follow), found a moustache sticker, and played a game of sorry with me. He is funny to play games with, makes up his own rules where MAGICALLY he always wins, then says oh good try but I WON!! (hurray heee hee hee) I love it when he is in a good mood!! And now he will entertain us with his rendition of "You Give Love A Band-aid" (yes that's how he sings it) Sorry it got cut short due to memory shortage on the camera. Enjoy the little bit anyway!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love and miss your little Alex. And I loved his performance of Bon Jovi. He's too cute (when he's in a good mood). Enjoy those afternoons with just you two, cuz it won't be long until he's all grown up. Love you all.

QnA Drapers said...

Watch out American Idol- the next winners in kindergarten in Vegas!!! We miss you guys!

Kristen said...

It seems Mexican men get moustaches early. I didn't realize it was so early. You must be so proud. Your son is better than mine.

Cardalls said...

I don't recall you having a son Kristen....Isabel doesn't count!

Cardalls said...

Oh and my son is better than yours!

Cardalls said...

Oh and my son is better than yours!

randi said...

Ok, that is so cute!!! He is the funniest little guy!