Thursday, April 17, 2008

Flashback Friday....next generation

Ok so I totally remember doing this when I was little. AJ wanted to try sucking up helium and talking. The look of shock on AJ's face when I said sure, followed by a "REALLY????" was funny in and of itself. He was a little hesitant at first to actually go thru with it but with some good peer pressure by his "Parentals" he gave in. Way to go---way to give into pressure. Should that worry me????? Anyway here's the little video from AJ's experience with helium. (Ignore the total man-mom voice---I've been a little under the weather!!!)

4 comments:

Vicki said...

What fun parents!! I remember doing that all the time when I was a kid, but Shane won't allow our kids to do it because "it kills brain cells". Maybe that's what happened to me.

VegasWatkins said...

What a great flash back I loved doing that as a kid.

Cardalls said...

So funny! I love it when they laugh on helium.

randi said...

That's so cute! I must mention that me and my friends were doing that once and one of my friends passed out and fell face first on concrete and chipped all his top front teeth! You know what they say...it's all fun and games until someone looses and eye (or in this situation a tooth!)