Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy 9th AJ!!!!



Today our AJ turned 9! I can't believe how fast it happens--poof! We were remembering what we were doing 9 years ago the night before he was born. I had to check into the hospital at midnight--my doctor thinking that I would have the typical long first labor. Surprise, he was born at 9:37 am. Even more special was that I got to come home the next day on my birthday with the best present ever--our first baby! What a blessing and joy it is that he is our son. We love you AJ!!

p.s. yes that is a 6 candle on the cake that we had from Alex's birthday that we just turned upside down for a 9 and stuck a match on it. AJ was like, "Man my parents are cheap!!" LOL! We are resourceful AJ, resourceful!! (Mostly because we couldn't find any other candles)

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Vicki said...

I don't even recognize him anymore. He is growing up like crazy!

Vicki said...

Oh I forgot! Happy Birthday to both of you!!!!!

The Ririe's said...

Happy Birthday to both of you!!! I think it is great that you are so 'resourceful'!!!

tavia said...

Happy Happy Birthday Hope you both have a great day!!

Cardalls said...

Happy Birthday AJ and Melissa!