Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

I officially celebrated my birthday for like a week, and what did I do....EAT!! Ya, everything I did centered around going out to eat. Oh well, priorities right? Thanks to everyone for all the well wishes, lunches ;-) and everything!!


Great girlfriends Emily and Nena taking me out to lunch--
Los Tacos Baby!!

My family at one of my favorite spots--
Red Robin Baby!!!

J and I at the District, trying out a new place---
The Elephant Bar Baby!!!

Another grat gal-pal Jen and I at a new place--
Cafe Rio Baby!!

Resting after all the food!!

5 comments:

The Ririe's said...

Happy Birthday! Isn't it great to spread out the celebrations!?

randi said...

Happy Birthday! I got your text but things are crazy around here! I just back in town. We'll have to figure out a time to come up soon!

nena said...

You are just lucky that your friends and family love to eat as much as you!!! It was like my birthday all over again:) YUM YUM!!!

QnA Drapers said...

Happy late Bday! Wish I could come have some good food too baby! ;) Yummy.

The Bechtol Family said...

happy birthday melissa. sorry i'm late, i've been trying to take care of a sick husband for a week now. he's finally feelin' better. i do have a little somethin' for ya though. when i get back to a normal routine again, i'll stop by and drop it off. hope you had fun camping this weekend. we're sad we couldn't go.