Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's Begining To Look A Lot Like Christmas.....


Ok so it totally SNOWED today!! It was so beautiful and white and my kids begged to play out in it--how can you say no when we never get snow to play in. All they wanted to do was jump on the trampoline in the snow. As you can see from these little videos it was totally covered in icy wet snow--perfect for snowballs AJ informed me (because he apparently is a snowball expert now). What a fun early christmas present for us! They of course lasted only 5 minutes but were welcomed in to delicious hot chocolate waiting for them!! We love the snow!!





5 comments:

Kati said...

My kids had just as much fun as yours today. They didn't want to come in, but I didn't want them to freeze. Don't you wish you could be a kid again? Yeah snow!!

Unknown said...

my kids had no desire to be out in it while it was snowing!

Vicki said...

I noticed all the snow in Vegas, but all we got out here was rain! The boys still got a snow day today (because we are part of Clark County). Looks like your boys had a blast!

tavia said...

Oh yea your kids too??I couldent keep them in the house.

Lindsay said...

Wasn't yesterday so cool! Emily and Justin were doing pretty much the same things your kids were doing...jumping on the slippery wet trampoline and making nice wet snow balls. :)