Friday, December 12, 2008

Ok--did I mention that I am Mom of the Year???




Ok, so remember back a few posts when I raved on AJ for making straight A's--so there is more to this story.

That night we told AJ that because he did so good that he could pick anywhere to go for dinner--he was naming off various places and Alex pipes up and starts complaining about them. I was like look, AJ gets to pick because we are so proud of the good job he did in school and the award that he got. So Alex gives me this weird look, leaves the room, and comes back with and award himself--A/B Honor Roll!!!! He was like now can I pick too??? Geez, I didn't even know this kid got an award! Some mom huh? Needless to say we came up with a place that BOTH agreed on and had a great time at the Olive Garden. So...... GREAT JOB ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Really good job, mom. Way to play favorites. Glad you only have 2 kids that 3rd one would be totally forgotten.

Anonymous said...

Awesome job Alex!! We are so proud of your honor roll acomplishment. Keep up the good work! And next time don't forget to tell your mom as soon as you get it. Love ya!

Cardalls said...

That cracks me up!

tavia said...

pooor little Alex.That is so darn funny I love Alex he crackes me up

The Bechtol Family said...

too funny!! BUT....you are a really good mom!! especially when you and jesus dance and kiss each other in front of their friends!! :)

Lindsay said...

You are the mom of the year! Good job Alex! You are too funny Melissa. :)

Vicki said...

Great story! You have some smart kids!