Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanks!

With it being Thanksgiving time I would be ungrateful if I didn't thank our wonderful friends the Broderick's and the Cardall's who so generously shared their day with us. Our plans changed due to illness and they welcomed us in....THANKS!!!
So of course I go nowhere without my camera these days, except for important places and days like thanksgiving (I'll chalk it up to being sick I guess) so I have no pictures from that day or the weekend. Saturday afternoon I was feeling a little better and a lot stir crazy so we attempted an outing. I guess a week of me looking like crap makes a difference when you actually get ready because Alex says "Mom--you look pretty, I want to take your picture" So I let him, then I said "Alex you are so cute, let me take yours" So here are those pics--the only we got of our holiday weekend. Coming soon--putting up the tree!!

5 comments:

Cardalls said...

We had a blast with you on Thanksgiving...thanks for coming and making it more fun!

Kristen said...

You are cute girl. Glad you are feeling better.

The Bechtol Family said...

so sorry you were sick!! i was feeling a little crappy on thanksgiving evening myself. it's the holidays,,,ya know!! but you definetly still look beautiful as always.

The Bechtol Family said...

so sorry you were sick!! i was feeling a little crappy on thanksgiving evening myself. it's the holidays,,,ya know!! but you definetly still look beautiful as always.

Broderick Clan said...

We really enjoyed having you "crash" our party! We had a great time. I can't believe not one of us took pictures!