Saturday, January 10, 2009

AJ's First BBall Game


AJ decided to try his hand at basketball this season instead of soccer. It was fun seeing him play something new. He is learning the rules--as am I--and still trying to play the game like a soccer player, but I know he will figure it out quickly! I am glad that his team is made up of majority first time players, so I am sure they won't win a lot of games but his coach is very patient and good about teaching them the basics. Good job AJ and keep up the great work!! Go Yellow Rebels!!


AJ going for a lay-up!

Waiting for the game to start!

Of course because we took pics of AJ our little Alex wanted his pic too!!



Here is a quick video of AJ throwing in the ball and running down court--one of the few times he got his hands on the ball this game!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Nice job buddy. He's a pro.

The Kochs said...

Sounds like fun, AJ. Good luck and have fun.

tavia said...

GO AJ

Lindsay said...

That looks so fun. Good job AJ!

Anonymous said...

Hey AJ--when I come visit you can show me some of your basketball moves! Looks like lots of fun. Keep it up. I love ya! Grandma