Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas 2008


Well that time of year has come and gone. We actually stayed in Las Vegas for the first time this year and had all our family come to see us! That was nice not traveling, but it dawned on me a few days before that this meant that I had to buy everything to get ready for all the company! We started out with my own little family opening Santa gifts and the presents we got for each other, then the rest of the family filtered in for a fun weekend of food, presents, food, Rock band, food, and oh ya FOOD!! It was so fun having all my family together--all of us-- which hasn't happened in a while! Love you guys!


This was the Christmas Miracle I had been waiting for! LOL!!!

All the boys "plugged in"!
Halle with her doll that looks like her and Alex in Star Wars Heaven!
SHAM WOW!!!
ROCK BAND BABY!! The best was when Grandma and Grandpa gave it a try!!!

6 comments:

Kati said...

Watch out! That Rock Band is VERY addicting!

Niki Miller said...

That is so cool that the grandparents tried it. I don't think my parents would have touched it with a 10 ft. poll. We got Guitar Hero and have been having fun playing it together. It is addicting!

The Kochs said...

We had a blast too!! Sad it's over :(

Vicki said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas. I love staying home for Christmas, in fact, since we've had kids we've always been home for Christmas day.

Cardalls said...

I love being at home too. Looks like you had a good time with all your family in town..nice GAP sweatshirts!

Kristen said...

Hey Cheryl said what I was going to say about the GAP sweatshirts. Rockband is awesome too!