Friday, October 10, 2008

Flashback Friday


Ok so it's been a while since I did a flashback friday but I thought this was too cute to pass up. I was pulling out baby clothes I have saved for my sister and found some outfits of my boys that made me say "awwww--I can't believe they were ever this small"!! So my sweet husband took those outfits and strung them up above my laundry on a clothesline! Now everytime I open the laundry doors to do something that makes me go "arrrgh", I now get to see those sweet outfits and say "aawwww". Thanks honey I love it!!

9 comments:

Kristen said...

Sounds like J is trying to tell you something....

Cardalls said...

That is cute!

randi said...

How cute. Jesus is so nice! How are you guys doing? How is Bell?

Vicki said...

Looks like you need another one to dress up!

Lindsay said...

What a good idea! I love that!
:)Lindsay

The Ririe's said...

That is such a cute idea!

VegasWatkins said...

What a great cheap decorating idea! Wow four at the store I am impressed those of us with more try hard to NEVER take all of them to the store.

Anonymous said...

Cute...funny thing is, I remember your boys wearing some of those clothes! Wow, we've been friends a long time! You have some catching up to do!

Broderick Clan said...

What a great idea! Your boys are growing up to fast!