Saturday, October 18, 2008

Halloween With Grandma!


My parents came down this weekend to watch the boys play soccer and go to a concert (and I guess see me too). Of course they can't come empty handed--especially with a holiday around the corner. We have officially been invaded by Halloween--from new treat bags that light up, to decorations, and to the best part--a chocolate cookie haunted castle that they decorated together! AJ and Alex had a blast--thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
New treat bags!
Here we go!!
The finished product--Uncle Jordan had more fun than any of them!!
A little video of some fun with the Haunted Cookie House!!

6 comments:

randi said...

That looks so fun! Where did she get that house? Emily would love that!

Cardalls said...

looks like a fun time! i also want to know where she got that fun house!

Broderick Clan said...

I love grandparents! It looks like you had a fun weekend!

Vicki said...

What a fun grandma! My mom always does fun stuff with my kids, I love it!

Melanie S. said...

How fun! Halloween is definately one holiday that can't be over commercialized. I love it.

QnA Drapers said...

We love the sound effects- your boys are getting so big!