Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Letter Scattegories

Use the first letter of your name to answer the following. they have to be real places, things, names...nothing made up! try to use different answers if the person who tagged you had the same first initial. you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.

what is your name? Melissa
4 letter word: Moon
pro sports team: Mavericks (like our future presidential team???)
celebrity or band: Marley Matlin (double pints)
vehicle: Mercedes baby!
tv shows: Myth Busters
city: Manhattan (one I would like to visit some day)
boy name: Michael (boring I know)
girl name: Maren
occupation: Medical Doctor
something you wear: Moon boots!!
something you throw away: Mail--junk mail
food:Mexican baby!!
something found in a bathroom: Mirror (but I liked Cheryl's answer better)
reason for being late: Missed period (no this is NOT an announcement)
something you shout: MINE!

I tag whoever wants to do this.

3 comments:

Cardalls said...

go moon boots! and funny on the missed period! :)

Kristen said...

Do you really still wear Moon Boots? I think you should for Halloween.

tavia said...

Yea I think you should sport the moon boots yea baby!!!