Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Little Girls! Little Girls!



So I have my 2 nieces for the next 10 days!! I love having little girls around so I can play dress up and do hair and nails---AJ is getting tired of this! LOL
I now know why God sent me boys---drama drama drama. So far it has been really great and fun and I even survived a trip to the store with all 4 of them! Ya I know, you, my friends with that many kids (and more) aren't impressed because you do it all the time but for me it was a great feat!! The boys are loving it and except for the fact that they wake up at the butt crack of dawn I'm loving it too. Yeah for Little Girls!!

McDonald's Playland--good ol' McDonalds!!

Best of Friends!!


We even decorated for Halloween! Notice everything is at little kid level--hard for me to leave it.
Here's a funny video from the night we picked them up--CRAZY!!! I don't know why saying "booties" is so funny but apparently it is!

3 comments:

nena said...

So your nieces area so adorable, Sadie wants them to come back and play soon!!!!

Cardalls said...

they are cute girls, but i'm sure it's been a lot of work with them! Have fun with the hair and nails!

Kristen said...

You are a nice aunt!