Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Spanish Lessons




So this first edition will be the introductions. This is the head of the house Buenos Diaz (means good day) but remember I am the neck and tells the head which way to turn..but i digress.
Here he is hugging our first--Quesa Diaz (means tortilla with cheese). mmmmm cheese--what a cheezer!!









And then there is little Pesa Diaz (means nightmare) we'll just let you figure out why that's appropriate on your own.

Which leaves me and since I've run out of funny Spanish words that go with our name, I'm just Meli Diaz. (creativity just flows from me right??) Ok ok I thought of one Ar Diaz (means chipmunk) appropriate also I think--look at those cheeks!!


That ends our Spanish lesson for the day--tomorrow let's take a field trip!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm so glad you have joined the blogging world. It is pretty fun. By the way, love the names.

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you! What inspired a move back to Vegas? Love all the pictures, and the spanish lesson which I always slaughter with my gringo useage. Nickolus is attempting to learn Spanish, mostly self taught with the help of the Spanish club at school.
Love,
Becky Bohman