Monday, January 28, 2008

Rainy days and Mondays.....

Today it was both, a rainy day AND a Monday--but I didn't let it get me down. I attended this great fireside last nite about positive thinking and positive outcomes from it--but the best part was the delicious desserts and refreshing new drink I experienced. It was like sipping on a cool glass of cucumber melon candle!!! Did you know you could juice a cucumber? Ok honestly it was quite different but hey I will try almost anything once. So my question to you all is this, what else should we try and juice and what are some "interesting" things you have experienced ?

3 comments:

Jesus said...

I'd like to juice a steak. MMMMM Steak Juice.

Meli said...

ewww, that just sounds gross

Janalee said...

Why did you just get a juicer or something?