Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Viva Las Vegas



So here's something fun to try...pack up your house move 300+ miles away then six months later pack up and move back!!! Come on we did it, give it a try. (only if you are the masochistic type) So yes we are living it up in Fabulous Las Vegas again The kiddos are glad to be back with the familiaity of friends and home. They even have second first day of school pictures to go with the trauma of having to have a second first day of school. Yikes, I better start saving now for the therapy!!!

3 comments:

Cardalls said...

And we are so glad you are back! Kristen told me about your blog...check out mine as well!

Anonymous said...

That young one looks mischievous!

Janalee said...

So am I supposed to call you Meli now? And how do I pronounce it, Melly or Melee?

ps. I'm glad your one of Us now.