Thursday, May 22, 2008

Flashback Friday



So when I was young one of our favorite things to do was jump on the trampoline with the hose. We would pretend we were making a "Slice soda" commercial--remember that one where they would splash thru the water??? Well now its the next generation of trampoline water jumping.


Now on a funny side note.... I bought this shirt yesterday, totally thought it was cute. I was excited to show it to J, and he proceeds to point out some provocative "artwork" in the upper flowers. Leave it to a man to notice that--needless to say that's all I see now when I look at this shirt. I still like it and am keeping it- just don't get embarrassed if I wear it around you. Sorry if you are offended. (if you haven't noticed it, it totally looks like a naked woman's breasts) Geeeezzzz!!! Men!!!!





Second side note.... I love my new camera!!!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Okay I am not seeing it, but I am not a man. Next time you wear it you will have to point it out.

Cardalls said...

I don't see it either...guess someone's mind is in the gutter! :)

Cannata Clan said...

Cannot wait to see the boobie shirt!

Vicki said...

Nope, don't see it! What the heck is he talking about?

Anonymous said...

Totally see it. Gotta be careful about your subconscious image!

Broderick Clan said...

Okay I totally see it! I guess you see what you want to see. Yikes!