Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Little Run-in With Celebrities







For teacher appreciation week Madame Tussauds wax museum gave each teacher plus a guest free admission into their exhibit. J and I went out last Friday for a date there and had a blast. It was silly taking pictures with these wax statues--some looked so real I was nervous they were going to jump and scare me. I don't think it's worth the cost of admission but if you found a great deal/coupon it makes for a fun and silly time--especially if you have no inhibitions about posing with your hand on the butt of some of the statues (J!!!!) The pic of J and Bush is just to tick-off his brothers!! We also thought it would be funny to post another picture of the twins AAHHNOLD and J--a little more serious looking this time though
.

7 comments:

Janalee said...

I have to say, I'm loving your playlist. I listen to it while I'm editing.

Cardalls said...

So funny! Johnny Depp looks totally real!

Kristen said...

You and Tim look really happy together.

Cannata Clan said...

I always knew J was bigger than The Terminator!

Anonymous said...

hey why did you take a picture with all the white guys? you should have put your tongue in george bushes ear. It would've looked just like cheney and bush in real life.

Jesus said...

Because the ones with the Latinas was deemed inappropriate and would have resulted in a visit with the Bishop!

The Bechtol Family said...

that looks like fun!! i actually have gotten to meet johnny depp and take pics with him when i was a senior!!