Wednesday, May 14, 2008


The Hubby Tag

What is his full name? Jesus Octavio Diaz de Bojorquez

How long have you been married? 12 years on Sat!!!

How long did you date? For mormon standards a long time--2 1/2 years!!

How did you meet? My very first day at college I walked into my dorm room and there he was--he was friends with my randomly assigned room mate.

Who eats more sweets? me

Who said "I love you" first? I think it was me---not sure

How old is he? 33

Who is taller? He is 6' 3" i am 5' 12"

Who is smarter? I am generally smarter (ya right)but he is filled with tons of useless crap facts (sometimes they come in handy)!!

Who does the laundry? I do most of the time

Who pays the bills? I do--with the money he makes:)


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We don't have sides, sometimes he'll ask which side i want (top or bottom hee hee--I just roll my eyes)

Who mows the lawn? Laawwn??? what's that

Who drives? He does but I should

Who is more stubborn? me

Who kissed who first? We blame it on a ghost but it was mutual

Who has more siblings? Me, I am the oldest of 5. He is 3rd of 4.

Who wears the pants? He can think he does, that's how we stay happy in this house of boys. But if you ask any of them who the boss is they will say me:)

I tag Randi, Jana, and Cannata and anyone else who wants to do this.

1 comments:

Cannata Clan said...

Wait a minute...You guys were roommates?? Tee-hee!