Friday, May 9, 2008

Twin Day at Wasden

Today was Twins Day at Wasden ES, so AJ and I decided to dress alike, because as most of you know, he really doesn't look like me. He doesn't act like me either. Hmmm, should I be worried? Oh well, once he gets a little bit cuter, he and I will be spitting images. Speaking of twins, how 'bout these twins. I'll keep it posted until Melissa makes me take them down.





I really think Arnold has let himself go since we took these pictures.


Now this one is uncanny.




Let me know what you think!



6 comments:

The Ririe's said...

Love the pics...that was pretty funny!

Kristen said...

Seriously Melissa, you are one lucky girl married to that one. Hot stuff.

Cardalls said...

AHHH-Nold! Laughing my head off...Jesus your son must have gotten your dance moves, he was bustin a move at the dance off at the party.

Kristen said...

Jesus be sure to leave your "I'm-going-to-cut-your-head-off-because-I-am-Conan muscles" at home when we go golfing tomorrow. Remember, we need finesse, focus, and a really smart caddy to win, not 30 inch biceps:)!!

Vicki said...

I don't know, that last picture looks a lot like Alisha!

QnA Drapers said...

What fun pics- Jesus you have really been working out since we left! ;)