Sunday, May 11, 2008

Marathon a Month Club

So thanks to our great friend Randi (and all her crazy ideas) she came up with this fun idea of walking/running a marathon a month. Now I am the last to exercise and the first to complain about it but I actually have started to walk every morning about two miles. I take my time and I try to walk to the beat of what ever song is jammin in my ipod --but it actually makes me feel good after i am done. I encourage all of you to join too--we are not talking of actually running a marathon--just getting active enough to complete the distance of one in a month--easy!!! Get on board and make the ticker move!!

3 comments:

Cardalls said...

okay I think I'll do it....just will maybe run a 1/2 marathon in May!

Meli said...

YEAH CHERYL!!!! Ok ONLY for May can you get away with 1/2 but at least your on board!!!!

randi said...

I am so proud of you...12 miles so far!!! I gotta get in gear and catch up!