Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Alex's Birthday!



Silly Monkey boy turned 6! Man I feel old!!! In honor of him being 6 here are 6 things we love about Alex:

1. Every morning he comes in and he pats my cheeks and ask me how I slept.


2. He is a great cleaner!!


3. He loves music and can actually carry a tune!!


4. He is great to not forget about important things like Family Home Evening!


5. He has such a tender heart and genuinely cares for others!


6. Life would be boring without him!!


Happy Birthday Alex---we love you so much!!

6 comments:

The Ririe's said...

I love his toothless grin! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Feliz Cumple Anos, Alex!

Cardalls said...

happy bday alex...that is the PERFECT smile for a 6 year old!

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Dude!

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Dude!

Cannata Clan said...

Happy Birthday Alex, we think you're a cool kid too!