Monday, June 9, 2008

Tooth Fairy--give me money!!



For Family Home evening Alex wanted to pull his tooth out. So after the lesson I told him to come see me and I wiggled and pulled out his tooth without him even realizing it. I nudged him and showed him the tooth in my hand and he stuck his tongue in the space and started jumping up and down yelling "I loosed a tooth, I loosed a tooth". Its so exciting for them--gross out to me!!! He hopes the tooth fairy will leave him some money--big brother is filling him in on all the details.

8 comments:

Cannata Clan said...

Congratulations Alex! Hope the tooth fairy brings you lots of money. : )

Cardalls said...

Alex, did you know the tooth fairy is supposed to leave $10 for your first tooth? and double for each tooth following? Just tell your Mom to tell the tooth fairy that! :)

mccall... said...

cute!

Kristen said...

I hope the tooth fairy remembers. Sometimes the tooth fairy at our house gets to busy or tired.

Kristen said...

I hope the tooth fairy remembers. Sometimes the tooth fairy at our house gets to busy or tired.

The Ririe's said...

Alex - how much did the tooth fairy leave for you? I hear the first tooth is special and you get extra $$$$.

Meli said...

thanks cheryl--I'll make sure that alex gets the message-wink wink!!

Broderick Clan said...

First of all how exciting for Alex! Second of all I can't believe you wiggled that tooth out! Your Amazing!