Friday, June 6, 2008

Flashback Friday--Thriller Edition



Let's flashback to the time of Thriller!! I was totally a Michael Jackson fan growing up, now not so much but anyway..... So J comes home the other day and says "Guess who just bought the old Binion house across the street???" None other than Michael. So the last time I was in the neighborhood I did a drive by shooting--photo shooting that is-- of the so called house. These really dont do it jsutice at how enormous the estate is but I was driving by!!! What a "thrill" huh. No worries, I will be on the lookout for monkeys and small boys while I drive thru the hood from now on!! Click here to enjoy the song Thriller--a new window will open up, it might be slow but fun to remember!! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Cardalls said...

Better keep a closer eye on our boys Melissa! Love Thriller, but MJ freaks me out!

Cannata Clan said...

Across from a school??? Tell him to move out to The Lakes with Celine Dion.

Kristen said...

See if you can get free tickets to his concert.

Vicki said...

Never been a fan, not even for the music (especially now)!