Friday, June 13, 2008

Flashback Friday--the 13th edition



So it's Friday the 13th. I was trying to decide if I should post about superstitions or scary movies. On my walk this morning I saw a black cat so superstitions won. I overall am not superstitious--but I do have a weirdness about the number 13. I can't let anything stay on that number or have that amount in it. Its almost automatic--my radio can't stay on volume 13, it either goes up or down one--I know weird. So having said that---are you superstitious. And if you are what is it???

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm scared of clowns!

Vicki said...

I have a pair of lucky undies that I'm going to wear everyday, to ensure that nothing bad happens to me!

Janalee said...

I dare supersticions to bring me bad luck. don't believe in them.